The CCC’s Artificial Intelligence or AI Foundation course provides an overview and insight into the critical emerging technology of Artificial Intelligence to organizations and individuals around the world.
This vendor-neutral, cross-industry foundation course:
- Builds upon the AI definition, its evolution, concepts, and applications.
- Provides an introduction to machine learning concepts.
- Explains the main business drivers and strategies to leverage AI.
- Introduces the fundamentals of the essential prerequisite skills required for AI, such as databases, statistics, data visualization, the Python programming language, algorithms, and data structures.
- Delves into the different strategies for the implementation of data structures.
The target audience for this course includes all teams across the Business and IT functions, including:
- C – Level Executives and Senior Management
- General Managers including Business Development Managers
- IT Project, Program, and Planning Managers
- AI Project Managers
- Service Architects and Managers
- Business Strategists and Analysts, Business Change Practitioners and Managers
- Data Analysts, Data Engineers, and Data Scientists
- Process Architects and Managers
- Consultants, Professionals in varied fields
Module 0: Course Introduction
- Course Highlights
- Course Learning Outcomes
- Module Structure
- Exam Overview
Module 1: AI Definition, Evolution, and Concepts
Module 2: Fundamentals of Databases
Module 3: Fundamentals of Statistics
Module 4: Python Programming Fundamentals
Module 5: Foundation and Implementation of Data Structures and Algorithms