The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) Blockchain Foundation™ certification is designed to provide candidates a well-rounded understanding of blockchain concepts required to help strengthen organizations’ competitive advantage. It provides an overview of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies while covering the potential for blockchain applications to solve real business problems.
Blockchain is proving itself to be more than a mere fad as its effective adoption becomes progressively widespread. Amazon, Facebook, Google, Intel, and Samsung are only a few of the major organizations already actively exploring blockchain. Many companies using blockchain are not technology companies. Embracing this technology has allowed organizations of different sizes and industries to speed up their business processes, increase transparency and earn high profits in the process.
The industry-recognized CCC Blockchain Foundation provides various practical exercises that allow you to experience two of the most popular cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin and Ethereum. The course’s exposure to real-life blockchain and crypto trading ensures the knowledge you gain is ready to be implemented.
Through Blockchain Trails, you will follow a guided path that helps you develop your knowledge through a series of short learning interventions. Every module comprises videos, animations, exciting quizzes/exercises, and downloadable study material. Participants can learn at their own pace, engaging with the media format that best fits their learning behavior.
Once the certification exam is passed, you are awarded a diploma and digital badge officially recognizing you have achieved the CCC Blockchain Foundation certification and are now a member of the Cloud Credential Council’s global community.
The following departments benefit from CCC Blockchain Foundation-certified professionals:
- Finance & Accounting
- Marketing & Sales
- Operations Research & Development
CCC Blockchain Foundation jobs include:
- Consultants & Service Providers
- CXO’s, Board Members, & Business Operation Heads
- Investment Bankers & Advisors
- IT Architects
- Legal Consultants
- Marketing & PR Professionals
- Project Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Security Professionals / Administrators
- Supply Chain Managers
- Technology Enthusiasts, Venture Capitalists & Investors
At the end of this Trail, you will be able to:
- Understand the overview of cryptocurrency
- Explain the types and features of cryptocurrency
- Explain the cryptocurrency wallet types and crypto trading
Once you become CCC Blockchain Foundation-certified, you will be able to:
- Understand the history and origin of blockchain
- Explain the features and components of the blockchain
- Identify and explain different types of blockchain
- Describe blockchain applications and use cases
- Explain the working of blockchain technology
- Describe the concept of mining and how it is done
- Give an overview of crypto-economics and crypto trading
- Enlist different types of cryptocurrencies
- Explain the concept of Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Explain Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and Hyperledger
Participants must have a basic understanding of the internet and an open, curious mind.
- Introduction to Cryptocurrency
- Introduction to Crypto Trading and Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Introduction to Ethereum
- Smart Contract
- Ethereum Virtual Machine