1stCareer.org offers PECB ISO 28000 Foundation with 50% discount. PECB Web Proctored online exam vouchers for 2 attempts included with all purchases
Why should you attend?
ISO 28000 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) as specified in ISO 28000. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a SCSMS, including SCSMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 28000 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Supply Chain Security Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Supply Chain Security Management Systems (SCSMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Supply Chain Security Management
- Understand the elements of a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 28000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a SCSMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam