1stCareer.org offers PECB ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Manager with 50% discount. PECB Web Proctored online exam vouchers for 2 attempts included with all purchases
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 38500 IT Governance Manager training enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the core principles for good governance of IT based on ISO/IEC 38500. During this training course, you will also acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization to apply and manage the ISO/IEC 38500 Evaluate-Direct-Monitor model.
After becoming acquainted with all the necessary concepts and principles of IT Governance, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and skills to manage an IT Governance model.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for ensuring good IT Governance within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the core principles of IT Governance
- IT Governance team members
- Expert advisors involved in IT Governance
- Understand the core principles of ISO/IEC 38500 and learn how to interpret them
- Learn about the ISO/IEC 38500 Evaluate-Direct-Monitor Model
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to evaluate, direct and monitor the use of IT in an organization
- Understand COBIT 5 and CGEIT
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in IT Governance
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 38500 and comprehensive knowledge of IT Governance.