The 3 days ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy certification course focuses on the challenges associated with developing a digital strategy as well as highlighting how to align a digital business strategy with an IT strategy for business success.
This ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy certification course (DITS) by 1 ST CAREER, is ideal for IT leaders and aspiring leaders who want to develop the essential skills required to overcome digital disruption from new technologies. The all-new course structure is taught through interactive case studies and practical hands-on exercises. This ensures participants will learn a structured and flexible approach for addressing service management challenges as well as how to get the most value from their digital property.
The ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy course is one of two modules required to obtain the ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader (SL) designation. This course adds a new perspective to the ITIL suite and elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and aspiring leaders. The other two courses needed for the SL designation are the ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve certification course and the ITIL® 4 Foundation certification course (a prerequisite for the SL modules).
The course agenda covers the following ITIL® 4 practices to help you understand the major factors that contribute to the successful ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader: Digital & IT Strategy:
- Architecture Management
- Continual Improvement
- Knowledge Management
- Measurement and Reporting Management
- Organizational Change Management
- Portfolio Management
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Risk Management
- Service Financial Management
- Strategy Management
- Workforce and Talent Management
Why take this training?
DITS will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Develop a cross-organizational digital strategy
- Craft a digital vision
- Drive operational excellence
- Respond to digital disruption
- Enable a sustainable business
- Strategically manage risk
- Develop digital leaders for the future.
What will you learn?
Upon the successful completion of ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy certification course, by 1 ST CAREER you will have the ability to:
- Demonstrate the use of ITIL guiding principles in digital and IT strategy decisions and activities
- Relate the concepts of digital and IT strategy, the service value system (SVS), and the service value chain, as well as explain how they work together to create value in markets that are being transformed by digital and information technology
In this DITS course you will also gain a clear understanding of:
- Why organizations need to change the way they do business in markets disrupted by digital and information technology, and relate this to the concepts of strategy they will need to master as they make these changes
- How an organization uses their digital and IT strategy to remain viable in environments disrupted by digital technology
- The strategic approaches made possible by digital and information technology to achieve customer/market relevance and operational excellence
- The risks and opportunities of digital and IT strategy
- The steps and techniques involved in defining and advocating for a digital and IT strategy
- How to implement a digital and IT strategy
How you will learn?
This DITS course is delivered via e-learning, classroom or online setting using a case study and exercises that are designed to enhance the participants’ understanding of ITIL® 4.
Participants who have completed this course, case studies and have done some self-study, are suitably prepared to take the ITIL® 4 DITS exam
DITS CASE STUDY, EXAM, AND CERTIFICATION
- ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy includes 4 case study assignments that are graded in-session and a multiple-choice exam taken subsequent to the training course.
- Candidates must pass all the case study assignments to take the exam. This will be confirmed to candidates by the trainers before the end of the training
- A minimum of 3 years of IT Management experience
Certification: On Passing Exam you become, ITIL Leader – Digital and IT Strategy – Accredited