The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Deployment Management practice module is for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. Upon successful completion, IT professionals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of the Deployment Management practice at both strategic and operational levels, maximising value from this practice area.
This module focuses on how to move new or changed hardware, software, documentation, processes, or any other component to live environments. It may also be involved in deploying components to other environments for testing or staging.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Deployment Management enables professionals to:
- Deploy or remove products, services, and service components from or to different controlled environments, including development, integration, production, test, staging and live environments
- Effectively remove products and services from designated environments
- Establish and maintain effective approaches to the deployment of services and service components across the organisation
- Ensure the effective deployment of services and service components in the context of the organisation’s value streams
- Measure, assess and develop the Deployment Management practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
Exam vouchers for AXELOS Certifications incorporate the corresponding eBook. The eBook acts as a valuable source for candidates in their day-to-day work, long after their exam has finished. It becomes available in the candidate’s PeopleCert account upon exam purchase and includes several features like annotation, highlighting, etc.
For this course, you are required to have obtained your ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate. Even if your ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate is expired, you can still do any higher level ITIL® 4 course from 1st career. Every successful pass of an Peoplecert exam that belongs under the same Suite, will renew the previous expired certificates to the renewal date of the most recent Axelos Peoplecert exam.
Example: Even if the ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate is expired, has a due renewal date (for instance 1st July 2023), the ITIL® 4 Foundation is still considered a valid prerequisite and will be extended to the renewal date of ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Deployment Management, after successful acquisition of the latter.
Certification: On Passing Exam you become, ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Deployment Management.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book
From 2023, all PeopleCert Global Best Practice certifications will need to be renewed after 3 years.
* To be awarded the practice manager designation, a candidate must achieve ITIL® MP CDS certificate and ANY five practice-based certification, either individually or as ONE of the three pre-bundled course. these may include the ITAM and BRM extension modules or any practices from the practice manager track.
* ITIL® 4 Master will be awarded to candidates who achieve the practice Manager (PM), managing professional(PM) and strategic leader(SL) designations.
ITIL® 4 Practitioner : Deployment Management Practice Training is delivered in association with 1 World IT Solutions, ATO of PeopleCert Axelos Limited.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Limited. All rights reserved.