The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Configuration Management practice module is for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of the practice at both strategic and operational levels, maximising value from the Service Configuration Management practice area.
This module ensures that accurate and reliable information about the configuration of services and the configuration items that support them is available when and where needed. This includes information on how configuration items are configured and the relationships between them.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Configuration Management enables professionals to:
- Collect and manage configuration items (CIs) which typically include hardware, software, networks, buildings, suppliers, products and services
- Efficiently provide useful configuration information to the organisation, ensuring that the costs of obtaining and maintaining it are continually optimised
- Improve risk management
- Manage the capacity, availability and security of IT services and components
- Measure, assess and develop the Service Configuration Management practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model
Exam vouchers for AXELOS Certifications incorporate the corresponding eBook. The eBook acts as a valuable source for candidates in their day-to-day work, long after their exam has finished. It becomes available in the candidate’s PeopleCert account upon exam purchase and includes several features like annotation, highlighting, etc.
For this course, you are required to have obtained your ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate. Even if your ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate is expired, you can still do any higher level ITIL® 4 course from 1st career. Every successful pass of an Peoplecert exam that belongs under the same Suite, will renew the previous expired certificates to the renewal date of the most recent Axelos Peoplecert exam.
Example: Even if the ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate is expired, has a due renewal date (for instance 1st July 2023), the ITIL® 4 Foundation is still considered a valid prerequisite and will be extended to the renewal date of ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Configuration Management, after successful acquisition of the latter.
Certification: On Passing Exam you become, ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Configuration Management.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book
Starting 2023, all PeopleCert Global Best Practice certifications will need to be renewed after 3 years.
* To be awarded the practice manager designation, a candidate must achieve ITIL® MP CDS certificate and ANY five practice-based certification, either individually or as ONE of the three pre-bundled course. these may include the ITAM and BRM extension modules or any practices from the practice manager track.
* ITIL® 4 Master will be awarded to candidates who achieve the practice Manager (PM), managing professional(PM) and strategic leader(SL) designations.
ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Configuration Management Practice Training is delivered in association with 1 World IT Solutions, ATO of PeopleCert Axelos Limited.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Limited. All rights reserved.