The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Change Enablement is for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the key concepts, principles, values, and challenges of the practice at both strategic and operational levels, maximizing the value of the Change Enablement practice in their everyday work.
This Change Enablement module helps to maximize the number of successful service and product changes by ensuring that risks have been accurately assessed, authorizing changes to proceed, and managing the change schedule.
This course will help you to:
- Ensure that changes and their components are realised in an effective, safe, controlled, and timely manner to meet stakeholders’ change-related expectations and needs
- Minimise the negative impacts of change
- Balance effectiveness, throughput, governance, compliance, and risk control for all changes in the defined scope
- Be adaptive to meet the needs of various approaches to change development
- Measure, assess, and develop the Change Enablement practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
For this course, you are required to have obtained your ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate. Even if your ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate is expired, you can still do any higher level ITIL® 4 course from 1st career. Every successful pass of an Peoplecert exam that belongs under the same Suite, will renew the previous expired certificates to the renewal date of the most recent Axelos Peoplecert exam.
Example: Even if the ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate is expired, has a due renewal date (for instance 1st July 2023), the ITIL® 4 Foundation is still considered a valid prerequisite and will be extended to the renewal date of ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Change Enablement, after successful acquisition of the latter.
Certification: On Passing Exam you become, ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Change Enablement.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.
From 2023, all PeopleCert Global Best Practice certifications will need to be renewed after 3 years.
* To be awarded the practice manager designation, a candidate must achieve ITIL® MP CDS certificate and ANY five practice-based certification, either individually or as ONE of the three pre-bundled course. these may include the ITAM and BRM extension modules or any practices from the practice manager track.
* ITIL® 4 Master will be awarded to candidates who achieve the practice Manager (PM), managing professional(PM) and strategic leader(SL) designations.