The ITIL® Specialist – Create, Deliver & Support (CDS) is one of five courses needed to achieve ITIL 4’s Managing Professional (MP) designation.
This course covers the core service management activities to cover the ‘creation’ of services.
The course agenda covers the following ITIL 4 practices to help you understand the major factors that contribute to the successful creation, delivery, and support across ITIL’s new service value system (SVS) business model:
- Service Design
- Software Development and Management
- Deployment Management
- Release Management
- Service Validation and Testing
- Change Enablement
- Service Desk
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Knowledge Management
- Monitoring and Event Management
- Service Level Management
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services:
- Learn the concepts and challenges that relate to organizational structure, team capabilities, roles, and culture across the SVS
- Understand the value of positive communications
- Understand the planning and management of resources in the SVS
- Understand the value and use of IT across the SVS
- Discover how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery, and support across the Service Value System SVS and value streams:
- Learn how to design, develop, and transition a value stream using ITIL practices
- Learn how to better provide user support using ITIL practices
- Learn how to create, deliver, and support services:
- Discover how to prioritize, structure, and coordinate work and activities
- Understand buy versus build considerations, sourcing options, and service integration management (SIAM)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is aimed at IT service management practitioners who are seeking to obtain the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation, and/or responsible for the operation of IT-enabled and digital services and for end-to-end support and delivery.
Roles include: CIOs, CTOs, Service Desk Directors/Managers; IT Infrastructure & Support Directors/Managers; Problem, Change, and Release Managers; DevOps Directors/Managers; Continual Improvement Program/Project Directors/Managers; Senior Service & Support Analysts; Process/Practice Owners; Service Level Management Directors/Managers.
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
- The exam is administered web proctored by PeopleCert.
- The exam is 1 hour 30 minutes in duration, includes 40 multiple-choice questions and is administered online by an independent examination body. Participants are provided with an exam voucher so they can schedule the exam at their convenience on any date after completion of the course.
- A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate. An exam review is included in the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam.
After completion of this course, you may apply for self-directed learning PDUs through PMI. Letter of attendance, will be issued by 1st Career LLC to all attendees upon successful completion of self paced e-learning or live online course.