1stCareer.org offers PECB Lead Forensics Examiner with 50% discount. PECB Web Proctored online exam vouchers for 2 attempts included with all purchases
Why should you attend?
Lead Computer Forensics Examiner training enables you to acquire the necessary expertise to perform Computer Forensics processes in order to obtain complete and reliable digital evidence. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of Computer Forensics fundamentals, based on the best practices used to perform forensics evidence recovery and analytical techniques. This training course is focused on core skills required to collect and analyze data from Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux operating systems, and also from mobile devices.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Computer Forensics processes, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Lead Computer Forensics Examiner” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Computer Forensics Examiner Certificate, you will be able to prove that you have the expertise to lead advanced forensic investigations and conduct forensics analysis, reporting, and evidence acquisition.
Who should attend?
- Computer Forensics specialists
- Computer Forensics consultants
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Cyber intelligence analysts
- Electronic data analysts
- Specialists in computer evidence recovery
- Professionals working or interested in law enforcement
- Professionals seeking to advance their knowledge in Computer Forensics analysis
- Information Security team members
- Information technology expert advisors
- Individuals responsible for examining media to extract and disclose data
- IT Specialists
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the Lead Computer Forensics examiner during digital forensic investigation
- Understand the purpose of electronic media examination and its correlation with common standards and methodologies
- Comprehend the correct sequence of steps of a computer incident investigation and digital forensic operation
- Understand the common commercial and open source tools that may be used during incident investigation and digital forensic operations
- Acquire the necessary competencies to plan and execute a computer forensics operation and also implement and maintain a safety network to protect evidence
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in Computer Forensics
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Knowledge on Computer Forensics.