1stCareer.org offers PECB GDPR – Certified Data Protection Officer (CDPO) with 50% discount. PECB Web Proctered online exam vouchers for 2 attempts included with all purchases
Why should you take this training course?
As data protection is becoming absolutely crucial for every organization, the need to protect data is also becoming more salient than ever before. Besides violating the fundamental rights of persons, not complying with the data protection regulations can lead to risky situations that could significantly harm an organization’s credibility, reputation, and financial status. This is where your skills as a data protection officer come to make a difference.
The PECB Certified Data Protection Officer training course will help you acquire the knowledge and skills to serve as a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to help organizations ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements. Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the role of the DPO and become competent to inform, advise, and monitor compliance with the GDPR and cooperate with the supervisory authority.
Why is this course more desirable than the others?
This training course is the result of hard work from PECB’s course developers, trainers, and network of experts from around the world. The training course is constantly updated, not just in terms of its content, but also in terms of how the content is presented to you based on the feedback we have received over the years.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam, and if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” credential. The internationally recognized “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” certificate will prove that you have the professional capabilities and practical knowledge to advise the controller and the processor on how to meet their obligations regarding GDPR compliance.
What will the certification allow you to do?
Certification is the formal recognition and proof of knowledge which carries an important weight when you are entering the labor market, or when you want to advance in your career. The demand for DPOs increases parallel with the growing need for data protection and compliance with laws and regulations. As such, the PECB Certified Data Protection Officer certification has become the norm for best-practice in the field of data protection. By becoming certified, you showcase a certain skill level which will display added value not only to your professional career but to your organization as well. This can help you stand out from the crowd and increase your earning potential.
Who should attend this training course?
- Managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- DPOs and individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with the GDPR requirements
- Members of information security, incident management, and/or business continuity teams
- Technical and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a data protection officer role
- Expert advisors involved in the security of personal data
- Understand the concepts of the GDPR and interpret its requirements
- Understand the content and the correlation between the General Data Protection Regulation and other regulatory frameworks and applicable standards, such as ISO/IEC 27701 and ISO/IEC 29134
- Acquire the competence to perform the role and daily tasks of the data protection officer in an organization
- Develop the ability to inform, advise, and monitor compliance with the GDPR and cooperate with the supervisory authority