Why should you attend?
ISO 22000 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) as specified in ISO 22000. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a FSMS, including FSMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22000 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Food Safety Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Food Safety Management
- Understand the elements and operations of a Food Safety Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a FSMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Food Safety Management System (FSMS) concepts as required by ISO 22000
Day 2: Food Safety Management System requirements and Certification Exam