1stCareer.org offers PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor with 50% discount. PECB Web Proctored online exam vouchers for 2 attempts included with all purchases
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead IT Service Management System (ITSMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an IT Service Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ITSMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an IT Service Management System audit
- Expert advisors in IT Service Management
- Understand the operations of an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to plan, lead, and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 in the context of an ITSMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011.