1stCareer.org offers PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor with 50% discount. PECB Web Proctored online exam vouchers for 2 attempts included with all purchases
Why should you take this training course?
Information security threats and attacks grow and evolve continuously. As such, organizations are increasingly concerned about how their valuable information is handled and protected. The best form of defense against threats and attacks is the proper implementation, auditing, and management of information security controls and best practices. Information security is a key expectation and requirement of customers, legislators, and other interested parties.
PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training course is designed to prepare you to audit an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
The training content is comprised of practical exercises and case studies that bring you real-world expertise that you can apply to your day-to-day operations and activities. Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
Our training courses are all-inclusive, meaning that they cover everything you need, in order to get the certificate. After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform an audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Why is this course more desirable than the others?
PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training course is more desirable and valuable than others because it gives you the knowledge and skills in auditing information security management systems (ISMS). In addition, the course teaches you how to apply those skills in practice.
Apart from showcasing what the ISO/IEC 27001 standard tells you to do, this training course tells you how to do it, through various activities, exercises, case studies, multiple-choice standalone quizzes, and scenario-based quizzes. These will allow you to test your knowledge about the implementation process steps.
After attending the training course, you can take the exam. The exam type is unique because it is open-book and contains multiple-choice questions. The exam contains standalone questions and scenario-based questions, which aim to simulate real-life situations. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” credential, which demonstrates your ability and practical knowledge to implement an ISMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.
What will the certification allow you to do?
Certification is the formal recognition and proof of knowledge that carries an important weight when you are entering the labor market, or when you want to advance in your career. Due to the technological advancements and the complexity of cyberattacks, the demand for information security professionals continues to grow. As such, the ISO/IEC 27001 certification has become the norm for best practice in information security auditing. By taking a certification, you showcase a certain skill level which will display added value not only to your professional career but to your organization as well. This can help you stand out from the crowd and increase your earning potential.
Who should attend this training course?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Information Security Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Information Security Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Information Security Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Information Security Management
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Evaluate the ISMS conformity to ISO/IEC 27001 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Plan, conduct, and close an ISO/IEC 27001 compliance audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirement, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing
- Manage an ISO/IEC 27001 audit program