Lean IT Kaizen helps IT organisations to ensure that they provide their customers with the best possible services. Kaizen in Japanese means continuous improvement using small incremental change and it translates as change for the better (Kai means change, Zen means for the better).This level is building on the learning objectives from the Lean IT Foundation to provide specific skills-based training to IT professionals responsible for facilitating Kaizen improvement events.
Key learning Objectives
With Lean IT Kaizen, professionals already certified with Lean IT Foundation can profit from learning:
- The main concept & definitions of Kaizen, Kakushin and Kaikaku as the three forms of change for the better within Lean
- Governance & Organization of Kaizen events / The key components of Organizing Kaizen
- How a Kaizen team works
- The Learn conciseness – The key components of the A3 Method
- What types of problems they will face/how to draft a problem statement/ creating a problem definition
- The key aspects of the Define/Measure/Analyze/Improve/Control phase.
Who is Lean IT Kaizen for:
Lean IT Kaizen is of interest to anyone who is involved in change management.
PeopleCert Lean IT Kaizen Training is delivered in association with 1 World IT Solutions, ATO of PeopleCert Axelos Limited.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Limited. All rights reserved.